Newark, DE 19711
- Hours: Sun.-Sat. 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and Bar Food
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
Klondike Kates is one of the oldest business locations on Newarks Main Street, providing entertainment for 242 years. The establishment was called "Three Hearts Tavern" on a map from 1757, and in 1797 it became "Hossingers Tavern." But all we know is that there's no way the nachos were as good then as they are now, and you'll find people eating them out of the deck deep into the fall.
Specials for Klondike Kate's Restaurant & Saloon
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Wed May 22, 2013 11:59 PM EDT
- No. Smoking permitted on the deck.
- Bar Style
- College and Pub
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, and Singles
- Noise Level
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Kids Menu, Live Performances, Local Artists, and Disc Jockey
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Nearby and Street