The First Unitarian Church
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Family Friendly
- Noise Level
- Bustling. During the music concerts anyway.
- Live Performances, Local Artists, and Local Bands
- Available, Free Lot, Nearby, and Paid Lot. Permits are available from the Ushers which allow you to park FREE on 22nd St. from Walnut to Market between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Sundays. We have also made arrangements with the Central Parking System Ambassador Garage, northwest corner of Chestnut and 21st Street: $5 all day Sunday; and $5 for 4 hours after 5 pm Monday to Friday. Please request a validation sticker from an Usher or the church office. DO NOT park in the smaller, eight-spot lot on Van Pelt Street, which belongs to the neighboring College of Physcians. However, the large parking lot across from it is available free of charge most Sundays of the year. Access via 21st Street is the best bet--From Market Street, turn south onto 21st St., and enter.