Domaine Hudson Wine Bar & Eatery
Wilmington, DE 19801
- Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 5 p.m.-10 p.m., Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-11 p.m., Sun. 4:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American and Bar Food
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
One of Wilmington's best restaurants, period. In a recent review, News Journal dining critic said the restaurant had inched closer to perfection, adding, "What sets Domaine Hudson apart is the application of that smart, tempting approach throughout the menu."
This eatery serves new American cuisine and offers about 400 wines by the bottle, 45 by the glass. Artisanal cheeses, small plates and full-size entrees allow diners to create an individual tasting experience. Plus wines by the glass in 1.5, 3, and 5oz pours make an individual tasting experience possible. Zagat rated.
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Online Menu
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Discover Card, Mastercard, and Visa
- Outdoor Seating
- Street. On both weeknights and weekends, metered street parking is free after 5 p.m. Free parking is also available for Domaine Hudson patrons at the Christiana Care Clinic lot directly across the street from Christiana Care/Wilmington Hospital.