Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Latino Grill
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Hours: Sun.-Sat. 4 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Cuisine: Asian, Latin American, and Bar Food
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted . reservations recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
This new restaurant in a bright orange, renovated Victorian home with chic, modern decor is the latest baby from Darius Mansoory, who also owns Washington Street Ale House and Mikimotos. The menu was created by Al Chu, Mikimotos executive sushi chef, and Sean McNeice, who runs the kitchens of Mansoory's other restaurants. Big bonus: Free parking in the restaurant lot.
Showing 1 of 1 reviews
- Music Style
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Offbeat, Bar Scene, Edgy, Bustling, and Trendy
- Noise Level
- Stingray Sunset, Rehoboth on the Rocks, Playa, and Hermosa.
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- On Site