Redfire Grill & Steakhouse
Hockessin, DE 19805
- Hours: Sun. 4 p.m.-9 p.m., Mon.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food and Steaks
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted . Accepted for groups of five or more.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
Redfire is in the space in Lantana Square that was home to Dome for several years and the layout is still the same -- a bar area with some high-top tables, a dining area off to the right and a private room in the back. But the walls are now a deep red, with stone accents behind the bar and on the walls. Four of the cuts that they offer, (two ribeyes, a strip steak and a porterhouse) are all cooked on their new 1200 degree chophouse broiler. The broiler creates a crisp, solid sear on the outside. Cut through that and you're met with a rosy red center. Each bite is a combination of the firm outside and tender inside, giving way to a rich, beefy flavor. The thin fries that came with the steak didn't disappoint.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual, Trendy, and Singles
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Kids Menu and Online Menu. Specialty martini list.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- On Site